Education/Employee Health RN
Burnett Medical Center is currently offering up to a $5,000 sign-on/retention bonus.
We are seeking an Education/Employee Health Registered Nurse (full-time). This position will work Monday through Friday, 8am-4:30pm.
The Education/Employee Health Registered Nurse will provide direct and indirect nursing care for BMC employees, contract employees, and non-employee groups, which may include emphasis in the area of occupational health within the community. Also responsible for conducting the educational program that addresses educational and training needs within the facility.
Education & Licensure:
- Current WI Registered Nurse License
- BLS Certification required
- Annual Fit test completed by internal Respiratory Care per OSHA requirement
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Advanced knowledge and skill in all aspects of immunization for adults and occupational health.
- Ability to make knowledgeable clinical assessments and judgements.
- Ability to educate staff.
- Possess initiative and ability to work independently.
Must pass drug screen and physical therapy evaluation at the time of hire.