RN – Emergency Dept (Full-time or Part-time)
Burnett Medical Center is currently offering up to a $8,000 sign-on/retention bonus.
We are seeking full-time or part-time ED Staff Registered Nurses. This position will work 12-hour shifts including every other weekend and holiday.
The Staff Registered Nurse is accountable for the professional nursing functions of supporting, planning, directing, communicating, and evaluating direct patient care for all age span and for providing an environment of unsurpassed.
Education & Licensure:
- Current WI Registered Nurse License
- ACLS/PALS and TNCC Certification required within 6 months of employment
- BLS Certification required
- Annual Fit test completed by internal Respiratory Care per OSHA requirement
- Basic ECG monitoring
- Previous acute care experience preferred.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to analyze and solve problems
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively with diverse people
- Skill in the use of personal computers and related software applications
- Strong communication skills and ability to follow written and verbal directions/instructions.
Must pass drug screen and physical therapy evaluation at the time of hire.