BMC is a member of the National Health Service Corps. For more information about loan reimbursement click here:
For nurses, apply to the Nurse Corps Loan Repayment Program here.
Working for BMC, you might be eligible for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness, click here.
Julie McKenzie - Director
257 W. St. George Ave.
Grantsburg, WI 54840
RN – Med-Surg (Full-time or Part-time)
Burnett Medical Center is currently offering up to an $8,000 sign-on/retention bonus.
We are seeking a Med-Surg Staff Registered Nurse (FT or PT). This position will work 12-hour shifts including every third weekend and one winter holiday and one summer holiday.
The Staff Registered Nurse is accountable for the professional nursing functions of supporting, planning, directing, communicating, and evaluating direct patient care for all age span and for providing an environment of unsurpassed.
Education & Licensure:
- Current WI Registered Nurse License
- ACLS/PALS Certification required within 6 months of employment
- BLS Certification required
- Annual Fit test completed by BMC internally per OSHA requirement
- Basic ECG monitoring
- Previous acute care experience preferred.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to analyze and solve problems
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively with diverse people
- Skill in the use of personal computers and related software applications
- Strong communication skills and ability to follow written and verbal directions/instructions.
Must pass drug screen and physical therapy evaluation at the time of hire.