family practice clinic
Caring for your family should be convenient, that is why Burnett Medical Center’s Family Practice Clinic is conveniently located in the same building as the hospital and nursing home. Our clinic is filled with many talented family practice providers who are focused on providing you and your family with the most comprehensive, compassionate care. We partner with you every step of the way to make sure you get the best care from head to toe.
Family Practice Clinic services:
- Chronic disease management
- Diabetes education
- Diagnosis and treatment of acute and chronic health conditions
- Foot and nail care
- Fracture care
- Health status assessments
- Men’s Health
- Preventative screenings (Physicals, Well-Child Exams, Pre-operative, DOT, pap and pelvic, etc.)
- Routine laboratory testing
- Wellness exams (Welcome to Medicare, Annual Wellness Visit)
- Women's Health
8:00 AM - 8:00 PM Mon., Wed.
7:30 AM - 5:00 PM Tue., Thu., Fri.
8:30 AM - 12:30 PM Sat.
The clinic will be closed on the following days: New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.
Please note that Walk-In visits are subject to the first-come, first-served principle. Patients arriving later in the afternoon may not be seen due to availability. In the event Walk-in Clinic is no longer available, the BMC Emergency Department is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week.