BMC's Go for the Gust
Thank you participants, volunteers, and sponsors for a successful race 5k, 10k, and half marathon run! For race results, please click the button below.
Your Health.In Caring Hands.
More appointments. Closer to home.
Click the button to learn more about our Ear, Nose & Throat services.
Check out the latest updates about COVID-19 tests and vaccines.
Click the button to learn more.
Care for Life
At Burnett Medical Center, we focus on being your provider of choice as the Heart of Hometown Healthcare. As an integrated hospital, clinic, and continuing care center, our mission is to provide you expert and compassionate community healthcare.
WHAT OUR PATIENTS SAY
"My family and I have been going to Burnett Medical Center for almost 20 years. We have had wonderful experiences over the years. From walk-in clinic to major surgery, all staff have been great!"
"Awesome team, they are wonderful to my Mom and treat her like their own family. They truly care!"
"There's an attendant just inside the doors to screen for covid before you check-in for your appointment. Everyone is pleasant and helpful."
Physical therapy helps you restore function, gain relief from pain, promote independent living, and understand how to prevent re-injury. Physical therapists can help with the following:
- Athletic injuries or athletes after surgery
- Athletic screenings
- Chronic conditions (arthritis, back and neck pain, and over-use injuries)
- Developmental delays (cerebral palsy, torticollis, spina bifida)
- Ergonomic assessments
- Post-surgical rehabilitation for the spine, ankles, knees, hips, shoulders, elbows, wrists and hands
- Pre-employment assessments
- Weakness and limited range of motion