Rehabilitation Services in grantsburg
Burnett Medical Center’s Rehabilitation Department in Grantsburg will help you regain body functions lost due to medical conditions or injury. Whether you need physical therapy, occupational therapy, or speech therapy in Grantsburg, our rehabilitation experts meet your individual needs on an inpatient or outpatient basis to help you return to the life and activities you love.
Physical Therapy in Grantsburg
Physical therapy helps you restore function, gain relief from pain, promote independent living, and understand how to prevent re-injury. Physical therapists can help with the following:
- Athletic injuries or athletes after surgery
- Athletic screenings
- Chronic conditions (arthritis, back and neck pain, and over-use injuries)
- Developmental delays (cerebral palsy, torticollis, spina bifida)
- Ergonomic assessments
- Post-surgical rehabilitation for the spine, ankles, knees, hips, shoulders, elbows, wrists and hands
- Pre-employment assessments
- Weakness and limited range of motion
Occupational Therapy in Grantsburg
Occupational therapy provides evaluation and treatment when medical conditions limit your ability to participate in your normal everyday activities. Occupational therapy interventions may include:
- Adaptive equipment education and training
- Cognitive testing
- Home safety assessments
- Neurological rehabilitation techniques
- Pain relief modalities
- Range of motion, strengthening and coordination exercises for the upper extremities
- Return to work analysis and training
- Selfcare management and training
- Upper extremity splint fitting and management
Speech Pathology/Therapy in Grantsburg
Our visiting speech therapist in Grantsburg is trained to provide prevention, screening, consultation, assessment, and treatment for the following:
- Delayed speech and aphasia
- Partial or total loss of the ability to speak or understand language
- Swallowing evaluation
- Voice disorders
The Rehabilitation Department is open Monday and Thursday from 7:00am-6:00pm and Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday from 7:00am-5:00pm. For more information, please contact the Rehabilitation Department at (715) 463-7253.
We are thrilled to announce that 100% of patients highly recommend BMC's Rehabilitation Department! Check out some of their testimonials below:
"I loved working with Janelle, she did good in helping me with OT for carpel tunnel."
"Abigail was informative, considerate, and respectful. She dealt great with my son. Highly recommend her."
"I am very very happy with results. I still need work at home, but I have the tools. Thank you so very much!"
"Lynn was great! I felt appropriately challenged and encouraged. I felt confident that he wasn't overtaxing my ACLR but was willing to challenge me enough for great progress. Everyone here was so helpful and encouraging I always looked forward to coming."
"Very well taken care of. 9 weeks instead of 12 from surgery."
"Very nice, informative. Will come back if needed."
“Abby is amazing and very compassionate. She is a great therapist that goes the extra mile to help me.”
"Abby was super, helped me through 2 recoveries now and would recommend her. Everyone has been great."