Adult Day Services
The Adult Day Program in Burnett Medical Center's Continuing Care Center offers relief to family members or caregivers, allowing them the freedom to work, handle personal business, or relax while knowing their loved one is well cared for and safe.
The program costs $70.00 per day and includes:
- Nutritious meals and snacks that accommodate special dietary needs
- Whirlpool bath, shampoo and hair care
- Social activities including games, movies, music and more
- Group outings are offered during certain times of the year
- Compassionate, attentive nursing care
For more information regarding the Adult Day Program, please contact Social Services at 715-463-7278.